Todd Haynes' 'Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story' meets Jörg Buttgereit's 'Nekromantik' in a portrait of transgression featuring stop motion, miniatures, maggots and Ken dolls.
Created with the support of the RT Collective and the Ontario Arts Council.
- Retrospective of Short Works, Never Apart, Montreal (October 2016)
- Retrospective of Short Works, The Short Films of Mark Pariselli 2010 – 2015, AltFest – New York, Anthology Film Archives, New York City (June 2016)
- Nuit Rose Festival of Queer Art and Performance (June 2016)
- Retrospective of Short Works, Prismatic Intersection: Humber College’s LGBT Awareness Week (March 2016)
- Casa Gallery (October 2015)
- Xpace Cultural Centre (October 2015)
- Nuit Rose Festival of Queer Art and Performance (June 2015)
- Inside Out Toronto LGBT Film Festival, offsite screening (May 2015)